Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Cubs are losing in October, and Palin Lies at the Debate, who would have thought???




I will admit, I did not watch the entire debate tonight between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. Why? Because after 10 minutes of Palintology, I could not restrain myself from cursing and wanting to throw out my own television set. This whack job Palin lied about everything tonight, and even contradicted her own statements on several occasions. She wouldn't admit that humans caused global warming, or that her state is actively pursuing a criminal investigation of her Administration. Still, the worst thing I believe that came out of the Moose Stompers mouth was this little gripe, in explaining why we are in the economic crisis that we are in she said, and I'm paraphrasing here, " American's lived outside there means, and did not listen to their parents about saving money." Really? I never lived outside my means you uptight redneck! My parents never lived outside there means, by trying to feed me and pay for my college tuition. Are American's living outside their means, racking up sky rocketing debt, buying things like, GAS and FOOD. That one line sent me into a rage, and I still have not fully come to accept that that 4-eyed joke of a Vice Presidential candidate would really blame this economic shit storm on the American people. You have got to be kidding me right? She never once mentioned how all this malarkey was brought on by Republicans! Well anyways, I'm to pissed off to type about her horse-crap any longer. Maybe I can calm down, watch my Tampa Bay Ray's advance in the playoffs, and hope Americans are as pissed off as I am at the bullshit, and I MEAN BULLSHIT, that came out of that self-proclaimed, reformers trap. Seriously, I lived outside my means, screw you Palin, Screw YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in complete disbelief by the statement as well. "I represent Joe-6-pack." Someone needs to tell her that Joe can longer afford a 6-pack! My mother told me that she liked Palin because she talked in such a way that you could understand her but when it comes down to it, she really has nothing to say. Which is true! If McCain/Palin win, all hell will break loose.