Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why The Democrats MIGHT Lose in 2008


There is one problem in America that supersedes any other when talking about the 2008 Elections.
RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still a country filled with racists and bigots. Don't let the technology fool you. We are still torn by the lines that divided the nation before and after the Civil War. There is no common brotherhood among Blacks or Whites, and it is truly sad to say, that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream of equality has not yet been fulfilled. The same open, out right hate that homosexual American's face everyday, whether it be murder, physical/mental harassment, or burning of their property, is what African American's faced less than 30 years ago, and sadly African American's are still treated as Second Class citizens( look at Hurricane Katrina). In America, White's only like African Americans who can either play a sport or make funny jokes(EDDIE MURPHY), basically entertainment roles. I have seen now, for the past four weeks, people defending John McCain's lackadaisical knowledge about anything, they tell me he's a maverick, and I began to think, really, or do you like him and defend him beacuse he is WHITE.

During the Republican Primaries, none of the candidates ever took a big lead, and no candidate was really anyone in the parties first choice. Here where the hopefuls, in case you forgot...
  • Mitt Romney-, former dip-shit from Massachusetts," I'm like a liberal, except, I'm not cause I'm a bat shit Mormon, who thinks Jesus was like a Native American."
  • Rudi Giuliani- 9/11
  • Ron Paul- I make sense and want to end the war, well your in the wrong party Ron, sorry.
  • John McCain- I got my ass kicked by Bush in 2000, but now I'm sucking his teet and ready for another go. "Heart Don't Fail Me Now!"
  • Mike Huckabee- "I literally believe everything the bible says." "Also I used to be a fat fuck!"
  • I know there were other canadates, but frankly dear, they weren't worth a shit, and I don't feel like typing up the same profile, the other canadates fit this platform: I'm White, I will kill anyone who has a different skin color, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. 9/11!

So, out of a feild of shit-birds, they pulled out old man McCain. He's a war hero, sure, but he is also one of the dumbest people on earth. Look at his grades in the Naval Academy and you'll know what I'm talking about. Also, this MAVERICK, crashed 5 airplanes, before getting shot down in his 6th over Hanoi. Anyways, back to the original thesis. The reason the Democrats will lose is simple, there are not enough progressive Americans to out number the other half, or as Bill Maher refers to them,"The Redneck Nation," these bottom feeding, bible believing fuckwads have held the country back for a very long time. These are the same people who work in Union's and would rally behind Hillary Clinton, but the White's in the Union's can't seem to rally now behind Barack Obama. It is obvious why the White Union workers won't rally behind Obama, he is Black. That is why White voters all over the US might say they are going to vote Obama, but as soon as they hit the voting both they'll be saying "N WORD," when they see his name on the ballot. It is true, lie if you want, but we all know, if Obama were WHITE, the Presidential race would already be over, and Obama the victor. Too bad, for America.


"Racism is as American as apple pie." My father told me this when I was five years old, and I believe it is true more and more, everyday.



Vote OBAMA 08, prove to the bigots we are "Progressing."

2 comments:

Erika917 said...

Well, I do agree that there are a lot of racist people in America, but you just have to have faith in people. I feel that the Economy is in such bad shape right now that the American people will do almost anything to make things right again- even if that means voting an African American into office. I personally will be voting for Obama on election day, and I feel that many others will too. I personally have talked with people who voted for Bush but now know that it is time for a change and the Republicans must be taken out of office. Just give it a little faith and patience.

Totally Independent Records Co Op said...

Let's all hope for the election is actually fair this time.