Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How the 2008 Election Will Be Stolen in Florida

The good old boy network has found a way to steal the election here in Florida. I live in Tampa Florida, and I have seen how this year's election will be manipulated and or stolen.

My state allows early voting, and voters in this state are taking advantage of it. I already voted, but when I went to vote it took nearly 45 minutes. In other polling stations around Tampa voters are waiting three to four hours. Some dismayed voters at these polling stations give up and go home, or they vote with an absentee ballot (absentee ballots won't be counted until after the election, and they can be tossed out and not even counted as Robert Kennedy Jr. displayed in the Rolling Stone article Block the Vote). I wonder if the lines are this long during early voting, how long will they be come election day? What is causing these long lines?

  • The long lines could be due to the printing of election ballots, which takes one minute to print one ballot. (For some reason all the printers are from the 1980s)
  • The long lines could be due to the lack of election officials, only three people were working when I went to vote.
  • The long lines could be due the swiping of drivers licenses, and the subsequential residence inquiry that the election official put each voter through.
  • The long lines could be to inadequate polling machines.



Sadly, I believe that all these different tangents are part of a vast scheme set up by the GOP to steal yet another election. I urge all my fellow citizens who witness these kind of events at their own polling station to blog about it, or tell as many people as you can about it. If you can try to vote early, and do not let the lines detour you from honoring your constitutional right to vote. Vote in person, absentee ballots simply will not do, they can be thrown out by partisan election officials. Vote America, and make sure it counts.

No comments: